Friday, July 25, 2008

Exciting News

Hey everyone just want to give you an exciting news update of my my life. Well I went for an interview at subway on Thursday at three and I thought it went pretty well. Wellll I was most definitely right. I got the job!!!!! I am very excited and start on Wednesday at 11 so that is very very cool. They have some really cool benefits I think. I get a visor tehe I think that's just cool. And a name tag lol. I just want to praise God for giving this opportunity and getting me the job cause I said something right and they were not my own, I know that for sure. So just praise God for once again providing and answering my prayers. It is just really cool. I am going to have money finnallllyy. LOL
Luv all you guys soo much and miss y'all, my brothers and sisters in Christ,
Ellie

2 comments:

In Christ Alone said...

well i'm happy for u.. God came throught fo u. even tho u work at subway.. i'll still love u..haha... be a light there

In Christ Alone said...

i ment through..lol