Sunday, July 6, 2008

Names

Ok you all may think I am the most crazy person on earth but I think that names are the most brilliant name ever created. One day I was driving to church just thinking about names and I was like, "wow who ever came up with the idea of names what sooo smart" and I thought, " oohh yeah God did". So I went to youth group and told my friend and she thougth it was so funny. But I mean really, think about it. What if all our names were like numbers there would be like 100 10's or something. It would get a bit crazy. Then at my friends Graduation party they had some friends from VA come up and they were laughing at me and were like , "you are kind of strange " which is all good, I am cool with that. lol. I really like names and I think they are very interesting. My top names right now for boys if I have boys are Payton Jeremiah and Lewis Harold possibly not sure on that one yet thought. And I am not sure for girls names yet because I want at least 2 boys and a girl maybe 2 girls idk .
So there is my blurb on names.
Ellie

No comments: