Sunday, July 6, 2008

Eyes

Hey there y'all!
You may think this might me a weird post but I think it is very interesting. I think eyes are very interesting. I mean they can see and they are very colorful. Iwas talking to some friends and thought I was just really weird but whatever to them tehe jk. My youth leader says that people who have hazel eyes just can't figure out what color their eyes are so they are jsut confused. Which I am going to defend the hazel eyed people and say that we aren't confused they just go changing colors on us dude. I luv having hazel eyes they are really pretty. One day I was looking at my eyes and I thought to myself "Man, I wish I had eyes like that" lol I do. tehe. I really like blue eyes and very much luv Hazel eyes and brown eyes are very pretty also. I don't know I just really like eyes. And just becuase I like those colored eyes doesn't mean that I like the people who have those color eyes just for all you people who may think that cause I mean my friend has brown eyes and I don't like him in a romantic way only in a brother in Christ way. So there is my little blurb about eyes.
Ellie

1 comment:

Naomi Elle Schwartz said...

did you know that Shakespeare was the first to refer to "hazel" as an eye color? Hazel is defined as a yellowish-brown or reddish-brown light brown color, like hazelnuts.

And I stand by my previous assumption that people who think they have hazel eyes are confused. :) ... cause your eyes were gray on Saturday with dark, dark gray bordering them and a few tiny flecks of yellow-brown in them!