Thursday, August 7, 2008

Shopping With Siblings GRRR

LOL, ok so I went shopping with my siblings today and just let me say never again with all of them. We went in for like 10 items and it took an hour. That is just a bit ridiculous if you ask me. We got all the food but my younger sister kept wondering off with the kart along with her mind lol. And my lil bro just was being well a lil bro. And any were we went me and my older sis were like "get back here" or "were did they go now?" Shopping shouldn't be that complicated I think. But it was kinda funny all the same but just some advice feed them before you go out. We stopped by subway in Walmart before we went shopping and I was wearing my uniform and the one guy behind the counter looked sooooo cunfused it was soo funny. So moral of the story wear your uniform to another store and confuse the people lol.
Ellie

No comments: