Thursday, August 7, 2008

Work

Ok just want to say I pretty much luv my new job. I work at subway. It is a pretty easy job not stressful at all really I think anyways. Idk if my co-workers think so. I luv my co-workers they are so fun. The one guy I work with is really funny the other day he accidentally sprayed himself in the eye with sanitizer it was really funny he was like " awww crap that really hurt!" It was really funny. It was kinda my fault though that is happened. I spilled some lettuce and he swept it out of the place we keep the lettuce and he needed to sanitize it cuz that's just gross even though they are in bins but whatever. So he had to go clean it out lol. Then today I asked if there was anything I needed to do and my boss said to go check the dinning room and the guy said that he had already done it and my boss turns to me and says " go check the dinning room" lol. He doesn't always do things very well. I need to teach him a thing or two lol jk jk. So I really like my job and its fun. So there's the DL of my job tehe.
Ellie

1 comment:

specialkae said...

Did you get your first pay check yet? lol thats the really fun part