Monday, August 18, 2008

My Family!!

SOOO my family. lol, What a hoot and a hillabeans. So my oldest sister is going to be a teacher for like pre-k through 3 or something and she works at a daycare and so she is always getting little kids music like folk music and umm the Wiggles and other stuff. Well me being all sarcastic like make fun of it thoroughly. So we're driving home and we're listening to this new CD she borrowed from the library Peter, Paul and Mommy. And it's like this really dumb song about umm like birds or something. So its all like rhyming and what not and soo I start making up really dumb rhymes that make noo sense at all and start making it sound like the song. Let me just lol. I am soo funny. So of course my family joins in and then we are driving down town and laughing making up really funny rhymes and my mom's like "We should roll down the window's" and my oldest sister is " Like NOOOO" lol it was soooo funny. Then there was this other song about some dude who like wants this girls to liek himn or something and so he's all like sad and depressed. And there's this part were it goes mercy me and rhymes with it and my lil bro sings it at the top of his lungs and its soooo histerical lol. I was laughing soo hard. I luv my family SOO much but somtimes as everyone knows they can get on ur nerves of course. But when that happens I try to be really goofy then get yelled at so yeah that doesn't always work out lol. But life goes on and yes ok I'm done lol.
Ellie

No comments: