Friday, January 2, 2009

Knapsacking Backscratcher

Ok so this story comes from, big shocker, my family!! One night the whole family was over for Thanksgiving I believe was the occasion, and we all decided to play the wonderful game APPLES TO APPLES!!! So, to clue you in my youngest brother is 9. We allowed the youngest to join us old folks in this very fun game of words. So it was the youngsters turn to judge the cards. Everyone puts down there cards ( I have no idea what the word was on the green card), and he starts going through them and saying them out loud because that's what we do to get a good laugh. He gets the card Napoleon Bonaparte. Would you like to know how he pronounced it?? At first he says Napoleon Backstratcher?? We all giggle to ourselves. But then he rereads it and says Knapsacking Backscratcher. LOL ok I couldn't hold in the laugther from that, it was just too much for me to handle. It was the most cute attempt to say that man's name. We then went out for ice cream after this. We went to cold stone creamery(YUM!!). My older brother bought some mountain dew the red kind I think. My lil brother is most definatly not allowed to have that. But of course the great big brother allowed him to have some. Yea my mom almost ate him lol. Also he ate the rest of the sugar bowl another big NONO!! Also that night my older brother decided that he was in the mood to wrestle someone so of course me being the tough one, he decides to demolish me. I lost miserably even with the help of my sister and a friend. I was on his legs and they got the rest of him. Except that didn't help anything cuz he lifted us like we were nothing!! GAR!! You know how frustrating that is to me. I thought I could beat him up (ok actaully I really don't think that because he's a marine and I know he could eat me if he wanted to tehe) Another part of that day, at least I think it was that day lol, I was driving to go get this wonderful big brother of mine, so I park and get out and walk to his apartment to get him. When I get back in the car and start backing out guess what I hit? Yea I hit his roomates car!! Yea I was really upset and so was everyone else. My mom totally freaked out at me. My brother and sister were pretty calm about it but now my older sister like dreads everytime I drive with her (which isn't very boosting to my driving skills thank you very much!) My older brother I pretty much never drive with though because he has a stick shift so it doesn't matter because I can't drive those in the first place it pretty much sucks lol. And my mom says she feels very scared when she drives with me again thanks for the confidence guys!! When I drive with my mom though, at the moment, like when she does it, this is the most frustrating thing she does, but when I think about it it's really funny, when I get to close to the curb or something she like totally freaks and like flayels her arms to "show me" that I'm too close. Again at the moment this is the most stressful and obnoxious thing I can think of to do but that's how she gets through to me I guess?? I don't know. So there's my little excerpt on my life. And also a little blog for those who have been waiting for one from me for like EVER!! lol sorry guys for the wait.

3 comments:

David Johnson said...

Lol. How old is your brother that he is a marine, or did I read wrong?

Christ in me said...

yea he is a marine and he's 21

Reub said...

i freakin love apples to apples! hahaha we played it at my church camp last year.